Moroccan Interprofessional Federation of Production and Export of Fruit and Vegetables
The Moroccan Interprofessional Federation for Fruit and Vegetables Production and Export was founded on June 25th, 2011.
The Objectives of the Federation are:
• Represent its members and defend their interests before public departments; financial institutions, national and regional organizations;
• Define the positions of the professionals of fruits and vegetables field in all legislative and law aspects;
• Make the sector products better known on the national and international markets;
• Adopt within the field a strategy of coordination between all its operators at all levels;
• Participate, in coordination will all concerned departments and organizations in the policy making related to the fruits and vegetables field.
• Work for the preservation and protection of the Environment.