The region of Guelmim-Oued Noun covers an area of 58,268 Km², which is 8% of the national territory. It is bordered to the north by the Souss-Massa region, to the south by the Laâyoune-Sakia El Hamra region, to the east by Algeria and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, and to the west by the Atlantic Ocean.
- Land resources: In the Guelmim-Oued Noun region, the UAA covers, in 2016, approximately 63,564 hectares. The UAA is divided into Bour, Faid, and irrigated land, and unequally among the four provinces: 51% of the regional UAA in Guelmim, 33% in Sidi Ifni, 8% in Tan Tan, and 8% in Assa Zag.
- Cereal crops (barley): 2,400 quintals on 7,574 hectares
- Legume crops (carrots, tomatoes, turnips, courgettes): 70,580 quintals over 2,184 hectares
- Fodder crops: 37,500 quintals on 500 hectares
- Tree crops (mainly date palms): 667,900 date palms
- Sea fishing (white fish, pelagic fish, crustaceans, cephalopods): 106,563 tonnes valued at MAD481,456,000